Warehouse Operations Manager Job Purpose: Receives and stores product by designing and developing product movement and storage systems; improving operations; managing staff.
Warehouse Operations Manager Job Duties:
• Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
• Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
• Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment.
• Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes warehouse operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Mode of application:Interested applicants should forward cv to or call 08169570596
Note:Only applicants residing in Lagos and its environs should apply.
pceresources 80,000 NGN1 to 2 years Full time bachelor Regional