Senior Executive Assistant Lagos Mainland
• Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers
• Plan appointments and events
• Act as the point of contact between exaecutives and employees/clients
• Create regular reports and update internal databases
• Make travel arrangements
• Manage phone calls and emails
• Respond promptly to managers’ queries
• Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
• Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
• Review and recommend changes to our company policies
All applicants should have a minimum of HND/BSc in Business Administration, Economics and any other related discipline of this vacant and professional certification is an added advantage. Applicants must have at least 5 and above years of experience in these field of specialization.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants should send their CV to the HR : hr.aldexlogistics [at] outlook.com or hr.aldexlogistics @ gmail.com indicating the post being applied for as the SUBJECT or send their Name, Location, Qualifications, Phone Number, Post applying for to the MESSAGE BOX or the phone number displayed in this advert (08024200603). Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. NOTE: Lagos Residents Only
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
- Published: 15 Mar 2017 - 18:18
- Visits: 277
Others ads to visit
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a competitive Insurance Broker to ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a financial adviser to act as an ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for an experienced Senior administrative ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for an experienced financial controller, ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for an experienced Investment analyst to ...