Recruitment Consultant Lagos Mainland
Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. They work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
• using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
• visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
• developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
• advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
• using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
All applicants should have a minimum of HND/ Bachelors’ degree in Public administration any other related discipline of this vacant and professional certification is an added advantage. Applicants must have at least 5 and above years of experience in these field of specialization.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants should send their CV to the HR : cv.kashillsintegrated [at] outlook.com or hr.knconsult [at] gmail.com indicating the post being applied for as the SUBJECT or send their Name, Location, Qualifications, Phone Number, Post applying for to the MESSAGE BOX or the phone number displayed in this advert (09079244893). Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
- Published: 09 Apr 2017 - 19:17
- Visits: 217
Others ads to visit
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a thorough Underwriter to determine ...
We are looking for a professional School Counselor to help students ...
Techpad.gq is a new affliate ads brand of Tech Corp Inc,the new fast ...