Publishing right Manager Lagos Mainland
This might include arranging foreign rights, as well as the sale of rights to book clubs or for reprint paperbacks, serials and extracts, audio and electronic formats, and translations
• liaising with publishers, editors and production teams - face-to-face and via phone and email;
• agreeing rights for foreign editions, updates and co-editions;
• keeping contacts informed about new publications;
• developing new links with local and overseas publishers;
• writing 'pitch' letters to new contacts and 'soft selling' publications;
• undertaking high-level negotiations with relevant partners regarding, for example, complex legal agreements and contracts;
• negotiating translation rights;
• maintaining positive working relationships with publishers
All applicants should have a minimum of HND/ Bachelor’s degree in mass communication/Library science and any other related discipline of this vacant and professional certification is an added advantage. Applicants must have at least 5 and above years of experience in these field of specialization.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants should send their CV to the HR : cv.kashillsintegrated [at] outlook.com or hr.knconsult [at] gmail.com indicating the post being applied for as the SUBJECT or send their Name, Location, Qualifications, Phone Number, Post applying for to the MESSAGE BOX or the phone number displayed in this advert (09079244893). Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
- Published: 08 Apr 2017 - 11:43
- Visits: 208
Others ads to visit
We are looking for a professional School Counselor to help students ...
AMERICAN INTERNATION INSURANCE COMPANY PLC, is a Financial ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a thorough Underwriter to determine ...