Public Relations Account Exercutive Lagos Mainland
A PR account executive works within a wider team and aims to influence public opinion or behaviour without the use of paid advertising.By generating positive news coverage, achieving product placement without payment in broadcast, print and new media, and placing spokespeople as commentators, a PR account executive works to proactively promote the profile of their clients.
• collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage;
• event management, including press conferences and promotional events;
• attending and promoting client events to the media;
• researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
• promoting news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in';
• liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email;
• relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media;
• monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs, for opportunities for clients;
• working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
All applicants should have a minimum of HND/ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and any other related discipline of this vacant and professional certification is an added advantage. Applicants must have at least 5 and above years of experience in these field of specialization.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants should send their CV to the HR : cv.kashillsintegrated [at] outlook.com or hr.knconsult [at] gmail.com indicating the post being applied for as the SUBJECT or send their Name, Location, Qualifications, Phone Number, Post applying for to the MESSAGE BOX or the phone number displayed in this advert Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
- Published: 06 Apr 2017 - 22:11
- Visits: 310
Others ads to visit
Description: Specialization Accounting / Auditing Jobs in Nigeria Industry: Consulting Job Type: Full Time Experience: 3 - 5 year(s) Qualification: HND, Bachelor's ...
We are looking for a skilled accounts receivable clerk to provide ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a reliable Budget Analyst to help us ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for an experienced Director of Finance ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to ...
Job brief We are looking for a professional Credit analyst to ...