Public affairs Consultant Lagos Mainland
• analysing information produced by government departments, non-government organisations (NGOs) and think tanks
• studying previous civil service reports and research and committee papers
• organising and attending meetings
• reviewing government reports produced by working groups and select committees
• discussing relevant issues with clients
• writing reports
• highlighting relevant matters to clients
• responding to information requests in writing, by telephone or in person
• assessing the impact of changes to legislation, policy or codes of practice.
All applicants should have a minimum of HND/ Bachelor’s degree in Public administration and any other related discipline of this vacant and professional certification is an added advantage. Applicants must have at least 5 and above years of experience in these field of specialization.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants should send their CV to the HR : cv.kashillsintegrated [at] outlook.com or hr.knconsult [at] gmail.com indicating the post being applied for as the SUBJECT or send their Name, Location, Qualifications, Phone Number, Post applying for to the MESSAGE BOX or the phone number displayed in this advert . Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
- Published: 28 Jun 2017 - 20:26
- Visits: 363
Others ads to visit
Job brief We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a reliable Management Accountant to ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a reliable Budget Analyst to help us ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for an experienced financial controller, ...
Job brief We are looking for a professional Credit analyst to ...