Plant Inspectors inspect, test, sort, sample, or weigh raw materials or processed, machined, fabricated, or assembled parts or machines/products for defects, wear, and deviations from specifications. May use precision measuring instruments and complex test equipment.
• Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
• Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, or work for conformance to specifications.
• Notify supervisors and other personnel of production problems, and assist in identifying and correcting these problems.
• Discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
• Mark items with details such as grade or acceptance-rejection status.
• Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
• Analyze and interpret blueprints, data, manuals, and other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment and certification methods, formulas, and measuring instruments required.
• Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
• Proven work experience as a plant inspector will be valued
• Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
• Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
• Computer literacy
• Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
• Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
• Bsc/Hnd/Ond degree in Business Management or related field
• Additional certification will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
• Qualified and interested candidates applying for this job position should forward a comprehensive CV to the email provided below.
• or send names, phone no, position applying for, location to the message box or to this phone
Blueray resources 180,000 NGNLess than 1 year Full time National