Our Client, a fast growing company whose business operations is within Lagos, is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with skills and experience in business/market research, analysis and in providing management with critical information that will enable them better business decisions to fill the role of our Market Research Specialist.
This person will be tasked with a broad variety of related marketing activities and will operate within a very a deadline driven environment. The successful candidate must maintain the corporate style guide across all mediums including print, electronic, and online. Web/graphic design education or experience will be a huge advantage.
* Coordinate and manage a major corporate event the company is currently working on while at the same time working to convert the activities into sales opportunities immediately after the event.
* Maintain and update corporate collateral materials including power point templates, product literature, signage, maps and event properties such as tradeshow booths.
* Execute the day-to-day delivery of email invitations, marketing campaigns, brochures, newsletters and other literature.
* Prepare and manage timelines for project
* Manage website through content management system
* Produce marketing analytics reports as required.
* Collect and analyze data on customer response demographics, preferences, needs, to identify potential markets and factors that might affect business.
* Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
* Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
* Measure the effectiveness of marketing and potential sales on a regular basis.
* Conduct research on opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
* Gather data on potential clients and analyze needs and next steps.
* BA or BSc with at least 2 years prior marketing experience required.
* Experience or knowledge of web design is preferred
* Computer proficiency in Windows Operating Systems: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Outlook
* Demonstrated design skills
* Excellent planning, scheduling and organizational skills
* Strong written report, verbal and interpersonal skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Detail oriented with ability to prioritize/handle multiple tasks.
* Ability to communicate effectively with staff, all management levels, and outside vendors
* Ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Ability to meet deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should forward their Resume to
Send details: Name, Address, Mobile Number, Qualification and Location
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
105,000 NGN1 to 2 years Full time Local