Responsibilities- Junior Marketing Manager
As a Junior Marketing Manager you will take ownership of establishing Market Insights, Strategy Creation, Empowered Marketing Planning, execution and Budget Management.
As part of the wider restructuring of our marketing team, you will be working with a dynamic group of marketers helping shape the healthcare strategy within. Working with local and global colleagues, this role offers excellent exposure to the wider E-Business and in turn progression opportunities both locally and internationally. You will report in to a Senior Marketing Manager and this role is based only in our lagos office where we have an Agile working environment.
As a Junior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Strategy Development
- Supporting as Marketing Lead for the Diagnostic Imaging business.
- Focusing on leading strategy creation across multiple product axis.
- Plus acting as lead within high priority transformation projects.
- To provide dedicated focus and ownership on the planning, execution and evaluation of local marketing plans across the Nigerian Local Markets.
- Intelligence ownership (working with MI Team).
- Local Strategy Creation (BMC Process) working in partnership with Business Management teams
- Local Empowered Marketing Planning to create and execute rolling 12 month activation plans for the category.
- Work in cross functional teams, alongside dedicated Digital, PR, CRM, Events, MI, Business teams to deliver the category plans across multi-channel.
- Takes responsibility of bespoke projects, including planning, timing, budgeting, and oversight of projects to ensure successful implementation.
- Evaluate all key deliverables to ensure accountability and all requirements meet our Marketing standards of ROI/RFQ (Reach, frequency, quality).
- Problem solving skills is paramount.
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring the corporate identity and brand behaviors are correctly presented in all activities
- Assist the Public Relations Team when requested
- Take on additional internal or external project responsibilities when requested
- Any other Marketing related tasks directed by the Marketing Director.
- Ability to lead marketing strategies and management working in Healthcare, Blue chip or B2B environment.
- Commercially minded marketer
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships and work successfully in a diverse environment.
- Budget management and ability to prioritize and maximize marketing investments based on expected results.
- Strong ability in terms of attention to detail, organization & communication skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholders in a large organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their resume to hr.vannigroup @outlook.com
Or send their Name, contact numbers, email and qualifications to the comment box provided below within 1 week.
Vanni Group 150,000 NGN1 to 2 years Full time National