This website uses cookies to ensure a better experience. By using our service, you accept the use thereof. Click to view more information about cookies

How to obtain nigeria birth certificate from national population Lagos Mainland

Posted by RICHARD Private Lagos Mainland, Anambra, Nigeria, NG
To get married to foreigner as a nigeria man,you must prove your status.
If you where previously married,and you are have divorce your wife then you need divorce certificate .
If you are a widower (your wife is late),you will need death certificate from National Population Commission (NPC) as an evidence.
If you are single and never married before then,you need evidence that you are single which is called BARCHELORHOOD CERTIFICATE when you want to get married to foreigner (female).
I assist to process the barchelorhood certificate from the right nigerian ministry.
Other documents ,I assist to process are:
2)Police report for immigration purpose
3)Authentication of documents from ministry of foreign affairs
4)Attestation of birth from national population commission.
5)other relevant documents for immigration purpose.
For more details
Contact :Mr richard call /whatsapp
Office:3 oduyemi street ikeja lagos.
✔ Do not forget to mention AFRIBABA during your call!
✔ Click below to contact this advertiser ( RICHARD)
Share this ad
Contact the advertiser
Posting ref : NG-A39930 computer
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
Report any scams attempts
100% 1
0% 0 dislikes
likes, 0 dislikes is not responsible for the products or services offered in the advertisements and is not responsible for the actions of the users.

Do you have something to sell, to rent, any service to offer or a job offer?

Post it at, it is 100% free ✔, local ✔, easy ✔, reliable ✔ and super fast ✔
Sell, Offer, Rent, Bargain, Search, Buy all you want for free. Yes 100% free Lagos Mainland Pro Services - Industry - Tips
Are you looking for a job? Upload your resume online at the Job search section of 100% free.