Home tutor Lagos Mainland
Purpose of Classification:
Tutors students in order to improve their academic performance. Works closely with both faculty and students to determine needs and extent of tutoring required.
This is a specialized classification and not part of a series.
Examples of Duties:
• Conducts individualized tutorial sessions for students with academic deficiencies; determines what skill areas require additional assistance.
• Designs and implements exercises and activities to Maintains all records required to document student's attendance and academic progress.
• Determines student's needs for assistance in other areas such as counseling and refers as necessary.
• Schedules and conducts monthly conferences with student and professor explaining evaluation of the student's progress.
• Conducts recruitment presentations to classes, informing them of the tutorial assistance available.
• Arranges or assists in arranging various special academic programs which are in addition to normal tutorial sessions.
• Assists with tutorial program evaluation.
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
- Published: 30 July 2017 - 14:54
- Visits: 274
Others ads to visit
We are offering a N2000 coupon call for booking now while offer ...
MAKE USE OF OUR TRAINING FACILITIES ANYTIME TO ENJOY A N2000 ...
Happy New Month _ Citrus Training Center - N2000 free discount!! ...
BASIC TRAINING COURSE OUTLINE:rnObjectives & OutcomesrnDuring ...