Learn CorelDraw [Basic & Advance] and Photoshop Basic on a one on one basis
This course starts with the basic aspects of creating flyers, newsletters, logos, and professional artwork and moves on to show you how to work with special effects combining CorelDraw and photoshop PS6.
In the hands-on exercises learn to add basic drawing elements and text to the page, as well as manipulating those elements, editing and adding colours.
You will create and work with specific examples such as logos, newsletters, email campaign graphics template set-up, magazine, Brochure, web-banners, titles, button graphics, printing process and many others.
By the end of your learning, you will be able to:
- Describe the CorelDraw screen.
- Set up the page and plan your drawing.
- Draw rectangles, ellipses and freehand elements.
- Add text to the page.
- Work with large amounts of text.
- Move, size and manipulate elements.
- Format text with various attributes.
- Apply process and Pantone colours.
- Use quick copy techniques and apply special effects.
- Introduce special effects.
- Combine features to create logos & headings.
- Apply special effects (extrude, envelope, etc).
- Use fountain fills and blends for effects.
- Import and manipulate scans and clipart.
- Create vector and bitmapped fills.
- Combine CorelDraw and photoshop
- Print your output (colour separations process, etc).
Recommended Prior Experience (Prerequisites):
No experience in using CorelDraw is required nor assumed. Participants are expected to have a sound knowledge of and experience with a Windows PC.
- Business Development officers
- Internet Marketers
- Fresh Graduates
Benefits and Advantages:
- Self employed [Consultant]
- Creating web-banners for sale online
- 42inches display LCD
- One on One private in house Instructor-led
- Training manual of hands-on exercises, step-by-step instructions and shortcut
- Post-course support from instructor, by phone, skype, Team viewer and e-mail for 3 months.
- Free refresher course within 6 months, when available.
Schedule and Duration of Training:
4 Weekends, Saturdays and Sundays ONLY Time: 10AM – 5PM Daily
Soft copies, hardcopies and links for effective tutorial will be provided for each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable.
This CorelDRAW training course is on a private in-house basis. For pricing and availability please call or whatsapp.
Call or Whatsapp +2347012714330 for detailed course outline next availability start dates are [June 27th -28th, July 4th - 28th, 2015]