Chief Finance Officer Lagos Mainland
Ad Details: Chief Finance Officer Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria, NG
Specialization Accounting / Auditing Jobs in
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 - 5 year(s)
Qualification: HND, Bachelor's Degree, PGD /
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
The CFO is responsible for the formulation of
strategies and the coordination of plans,
initiatives so that Group business objectives are
met, and to
lead the development of Corporate Governance
He will also be responsible for efficient
management of the
accounting, reporting, treasury, insurance,
information technology and systems and
Functions for the Company.
He will report to the Managing Director
- Responsible for formulation of strategy and
policies that direct
the affairs of the company
Finance and Accounting:
- Provide and/or oversee the global
administration of the company‘s financial
- Responsible for budget and plans realization,
update and follow ups
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity
and reliability of all financial information and
meeting the deadlines.
- Track profit and cash flow performance
- Create Best Practice network
- Select, recruit, train and retain skilled and
competent staff with focus on strong succession
- Implementing & managing all financial
Treasury, IT and Risk policies:
- Responsible for Bank accounts and Cash
management, Tax & Capex procedures.
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting
- policies and procedures of the Company.
- Handling overall Taxation matters, Statutory.
- Internal Audit, Company Law & other
- Oversee the treasury function to ensure cash
flow for the business is secured. Act to minimize
the financial risk profile of the Company by
ensuring that interest and foreign
currency risks are well managed and in line with
the Group standards.
- Develop Optimized Capital Structures (Debt/
Equity Ratios) for the various businesses and
develop plans to achieve Expectations
- Must hold recognised Accountancy
Qualification from one of the major
internationally recognized professional
- Must have a minimum 3 - 5 years post
qualification experience in senior financial
- Technically very strong with credentials in
Investment and Treasury Management.
- Assessment and Management
- Leader of Best Practices in Financial
- Leader of Best Practices in Strategic Thinking
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates can also contact the LEAD
HR.(Mr Dammy) for better
follow up before/after the sending of their Cv's/
Details to either the email address,
Or to the
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
- Published: 05 Apr 2017 - 09:04
- Visits: 684
Others ads to visit
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for an experienced Director of Finance ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a skilled accounts payable clerk to ...
Job briefrnrnWe are looking for a qualified Help desk manager to join ...
Job brief We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help ...