Automotive service technicians and mechanics, often called service technicians or service techs, inspect, maintain, and repair cars and light trucks.
Service technicians work on traditional mechanical components, such as engines, transmissions, and drive belts. However, they also must be familiar with a growing number of electronic systems. Braking, transmission, and steering systems, for example, are controlled primarily by computers and electronic
• Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
• Perform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, giving tuneups, checking fluid levels, and rotating tires
• Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
• Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
• Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings
• Explain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles
• Disassemble and reassemble parts
• Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
This area of work is open to all graduates, but the following degree and HND subjects are particularly useful:
• Mechanical Engineering
• Specialization in one or more of these eight areas, including: transmissions, brakes, electrical systems, engine repair, heating and air conditioning.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates/Applicants should forward a Copy of their CVs in Microsoft format to the HR: hr.eolicconcept @ outlook.com OR
forward their Names,Qualifications,Post Applying for and Phone Number to the message box on OR to the Number displayed on this Advert..
Note:Only Shortlisted applicant that will be contacted
Eolicconcept 150,000 NGNLess than 1 year Full time