Junior Accountant Lagos Island
Posted by Blueray Resources Private Lagos Island
Type of contract: Permanent
Salary: 130,000 NGN
Work from home: No
Blueray resources is seeking for the services of an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting projects
• Proven experience as a junior accountant
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical process
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
• Other certification/qualifications is a plus but not required
• BSc/HND/OND in accounting, finance or relevant field
• HOW TO APPLY
• • Qualified and interested candidates applying for this job position should forward a comprehensive CV to the email provided below.
• • or send names, phone no, position applying for, location to the message box or to this phone
Blueray resources 130,000 NGNLess than 1 year Full time National
✅ Do not forget to mention AFRIBABA during your call!
✅ Apply for this job offer
Contact the advertiser
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
Report any scams attempts
- Published: 25 Feb 2017 - 06:59
- Visits: 213
0% 0 dislikes
1 likes, 0 dislikes