Civil Engineer Lagos Island
Posted by mithchelconsult Private Lagos Island
Type of contract: Permanent
Salary: 300,000 NGN
Requirements: CAD, AutoCAD, Design Skills, Site Development, Database Design, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance, Drafting, LISP, Problem Solving
Work from home: No
* Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
* Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
*Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
* Assess potential risks, materials and costs
* Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
* Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
* Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
* Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
* Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
* Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
MODE OF APPLICATION: All qualified and interested applicants should forward a comprehensive resume to the comment box provided or to this email address hr.mithchelconsult @ outlook.com.
Only qualified applicants will be reached through their contact. job vacancy expires 30/12/2016. Lagos residence only.
MITHCHEL CONSULT 300,000 NGN1 to 2 years Full time CAD, AutoCAD, Design Skills, Site Development, Database Design, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance, Drafting, LISP, Problem Solving National
✅ Do not forget to mention AFRIBABA during your call!
✅ Apply for this job offer
Contact the advertiser
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
Report any scams attempts
- Published: 16 Dec 2016 - 03:16
- Visits: 146
0% 0 dislikes
1 likes, 0 dislikes