• We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill that can enhance the Executive’s effectiveness through high-end administrative and managerial support.
• The individual’s core responsibility is to serve as the Executive’s right hand in ensuring smooth operation of the business.
Support the Senior Partner:
• By maintaining and scheduling the Partner’s appointment, meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travels.
• Maintaining clients’ confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
• Part of Client Services team responsible to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
• Triaging and providing key highlights from reports submitted to the Partner.
• Coordinating the operations of the Executive office through document preparation, confidential file management and general office maintenance
• Assisting in the preparation of business presentations and reports to clients.
• Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Projecting and managing the image of the firm and office of the Partner
• Managing and executing the projects as assigned by the Partner.
• Maintaining social media platforms such as the firm’s website, Twitter handle, LinkedIn pages and Facebook pages.
• Attending events and meetings on behalf of the Partner where required.
• Developing and managing a variety of public and corporate media relation campaigns.
• Coordinate and manage the Partner’s memberships of various professional, business and social groups.
Marketing and Business Development:
• Working with the Senior Partner, implement the marketing and business development strategy of the firm.
• Assists the Partner on conducting research and business surveys for use in business presentations, educational and technical studies.
• Proactively generate leads and initiate contacts with prospective clients and maintaining strong contacts with the organization’s executives.
• Seek for opportunities to participate in the activities of the relevant professional institutes and industry membership groups through speaking engagements, trainings, exhibitions etc.
• Develop and follow-up on client proposals. Provide informal updates to the Partner on a regular basis while also updating the firm’s CRM.
• Ensures that letters of engagement are prepared prior to commencement of engagements by the relevant teams.
• Act as the Relationship Manager for the firm’s clients, especially the strategic clients.
Client Billing and Receivables:
• Responsible for initiating and monitoring client billing receivables.
• Timely billing of clients, with adequate follow-up to ensure timely payments.
• Coordinate Intra Firm Billing.
• Ensures that Letters of Engagement are prepared prior to commencement of engagements by the relevant teams.
• Oversees all business aspects of client relationships including billing, collecting and maintaining profitability for the firm.
Competencies and Skills:
• Top- notch communication skills
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Good business sense and professionalism
• Sound decision making abilities
• Social Media savvy
Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (Second Class Upper) in Business Administration or any related course.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role (preferably in a service industry) and vast experience in business development.
• Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc
• Excellent communication and presentation Skills, with good attention to detail.
All interested and qualified applicants should send their full details to comment box
Permanent Delightconsult 200,000 NGN1 to 2 years Part time OND, HND National